- IEEE DCOSS 2011, June 27-29, Barcelona, Spain. Paper submission deadline 4 Feb 2011.
- IETF/IAB workshop on IP-based Internet of Things, co-located with the IETF 80 meeting, Prague, Chech Republic, 25 March 2011. Position paper submission deadline 11 Feb 2011.
- Tutorial on IPv6-based Internet of Things, co-organized with the IETF/IAB workshop on 26 March 2011, Prague.
- IP+SN workshop on IP-based sensor networks, co-located with IEEE/ACM IPSN 2011, April 11, Chicago, USA. Paper submission deadline 14 Feb 2011.
- Web of things workshop 2011, co-located with Pervasive 2011, San Francisco, USA, 12 June 2011.
- ACM SenSys 2011, November 1-4, 2011, Seattle, USA. Paper registration deadline 1 April 2011, submission deadline 8 April 2011.
In addition, there are two tutorials at ACM EuroSys 2011, 10 April 2011, Salzburg, Austria that are relevant to the Internet of Things, given that one of the most prominent challenges for the future is the huge amount of data that will need to be processed: Data Deduplication - Algorithms and Implementations by Andre Brinkman from University of Paderborn, and Distributed Coordination using ZooKeeper by Flavio Junqueira and Benjamin Reed from Yahoo! Research.